Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I know you. Let's study.

I was checking on Karen's (the cutie on the left) parents to see if her dad would be working late or if they would be studying later in the evening. They said to give them one hour and they would be ready.
As I was leaving, the lady in the background waved me over and said that she met me once with someone else visiting her kids. (Usually, I can remember someone's face, but I still can't place hers.) She said she would like to study the Bible and wanted her daughter, Angelisa, to have a study too. So, I went back to our home, got the books needed, came to them and we studied. This is Angelisa with her new book. She came to the meeting this Sunday.
As for Karen's parents, we had our study. It was her parents, cousin, her and her two sisters all studying together. At the end of a very lively discussion of the appendix telling about Jehovah's name, her dad said, "Every morning I pray to Koht (God in Ponapean), but tomorrow morning, I will pray to Siohwa (Jehovah in Ponapean) and see if it is different."
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment