Friday, November 18, 2011

Little Plants

Last night, four young people attended the meeting without their parents. Some have been attending for a while. One, who is 17 has come to about 5 meetings and has just finished chapter one in the Bible Teach book. The 12 year old boy who sat in on the personal study with the 17 year old on Wednesday night, attended for the first time.
In the Service Meeting, we were discussing the article on watering seeds in the Kingdom Ministry. The last paragraph talks about the joy received and the fruitage that can be produced. The 17 year old nudged me and asked if that had ever happened to me---I smiled and pointed to each of the kids.
On the way home, she told me she had been reading the Young People Ask books. She said, "It's like, WOW! They make me think."

No comments:

Post a Comment